This is the time of His glory. We declare with hope:
Lift up your heads, O you gates!
And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.
We believe that God will open heaven above us and fill the earth with His glory when the saints worship in unity.
Rise up, army of the Lord. Let our loud praise welcome the King of Kings.
Surrender, beloved children of God. Let us encounter Him in love and obedience.
God is Emmanuel, He is with us. From this generation to the next, we pass on the timeless message.
Jesus is our only hope. He is the One we love.
Let us go hand in hand, carrying the message of love to every corner of the community where Jesus is needed.
This is our prayer, our declaration: Glory is here!
- Glory: Let our voice of praise be like the sound of many waters and let our spirit awaken to His new life.
- Praise You with My Everything: An American folk song arrangement featuring banjo. Let our praise be more colorful!
- We Long to Meet: From the deepest place of our hearts, all we want is to see Him face to face.
- Emmanuel: Delicate and intimate. The beautiful melody is enhanced by an alto and tenor duet.
- See You Face to Face: Have an intimate conversation with the Lord while immersed in the sound of the string quartet. Set on fire our first love for the Lord.
- Lord It’s Your Love: A Taiwanese worship song with a beautiful melody. Declaring His unchanging love over our lives.
- Thank You Lord: Featuring the lyrical sound of classical guitar. Bringing out your most intimate prayers in a whisper.
- Hand in Hand: The theme song for the 25th 30 Hour Famine for World Vision Taiwan which has touched thousands of people. Let our hearts be filled with compassion – no more hunger, no more sorrow!