- Please have your online order number, order date, and the customer name ready when contacting us.
- ALL downloadable products are NOT refundable. It includes MP3 singles, MP3 albums, Accompaniment Tracks, and all PDF song sheets and PDF songbooks.
- ALL REFUNDS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED. Please do NOT return ANY products without first contacting our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling our office at 1-714-258-1165.
- REFUND CONDITIONS: Only new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Stream of Praise online store will receive a refund within 30 days of delivery. You have the option of returning the items to us by mail or in person at our office located in Tustin, CA.
- SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. A 10% restocking fee will apply, and the customer is responsible for any return shipping charges. Any products shipped to us without pre-approval will not be refunded.
- Items returned to us that are damaged may or may not receive a partial refund. Your refund will be at the discretion of our sales department staff.
- Once your refund is approved and we have received your returned products. We will need you to provide your credit card information through e-mail email@example.com or phone call 1-714-258-1165. We will need the following information:
- Invoice or Online Order #
- Name on Credit Card
- Credit Card #
- Exp. Date
PACKAGE & ITEM RETURN GUIDELINES
- If you are returning a package to us, please include the Invoice or packing slip so we can process your return quickly and efficiently.
OUR RETURN ADDRESS:
Stream of Praise Sales Department
1165 Warner Ave.
Tustin, CA 92780
ORDER CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- If CHANGES and CANCELLATIONS are needed, as long as we have not already processed your order for shipment, you may change your order at no additional cost.
- If an order has already been processed, a 10% restocking fee will apply, and you are responsible for any shipping charges.
- Please try playing all media in several different players before contacting us about a potentially defective product. Some MEDIA (DVD/CD) will not play in equipment that is not of CURRENT technology.
- We will replace any defective product you may have received. Before returning the product to us, please contact us and provide the following information:
Your name as appears on the order
- Shipping address
- Your contact number
- Online order number
- Product details: please include a description of the defective product and symptoms of the failure.
- We will pay return shipping costs if the defect is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)